Monday, December 31, 2012

12/31

Ok so I haven't posted for awhile. It has been an interesting couple of weeks. I feel that I did fairly well over Christmas. I kept to my calories except on Christmas eve and Christmas. I also had my birthday (29th) and New years eve where I didn't track calories. On the 26th - the 29th I worked out really hard and did ok with my calories but not with what type of food I was consuming AKA junk food. So here I am making a clean start tomorrow! I will eat well tomorrow! I am also going to try to work out but I am still trying to find a babysitter so I can workout after work since it is a holiday and kids club is closed and Arlen is working.

I had my Body Fat done again today. I was down .4%  which was ok considering it was Christmas. The last time I weighed in on 12/10 my weight: 183.6, Body Fat 28.8% Today My weight was 180.4, Body Fat 28.4%. I guess for December that is not that bad. Starting tomorrow it is a new year with new goals! I will post a listing of my  New Years Resolutions!! I will mark them off of the list when I complete them!

This month is also going to be interesting because Arlen and I are moving into a house. This just means lots of time spent packing and such and a few days of more difficulty eating. I am really going to hit it this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment