Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years Resolutions!

A NEW YEAR AND A NEW ME!

So currently my weight is: 180.4
           I have a hard time saying I want to be a specific weight, so this is something I am going to take month by month. By Feb 1st I want to be 170!

Currently Body Fat is 28.4%
          Goal Achieve 15% to 18%!

My Selfish Goal: Look good in a bikini!
                   I am not one that has ever really wanted to wear one and I really feel a lot of women who wear them don't really rock them, But I want to rock it! (I already have a few of the raw materials others lack..) One of the things I always said is I really want one really good picture of my abs, so I want to feel comfortable enough with my self and my body to feel sexy in a bikini IN PUBLIC. (it is easy to feel that way in a dressing room but how many of us can feel that way in public, well I think that's a good goal that will really make me learn to love my body!)

Pull ups: I have yet to actually really do a pull up, But I will work on that this year! By the end of the year I want to be able to do Pull ups! (we will see how this goes)

I am going to commit now to work out 6 days a week and follow my weekly diet!

I really wanted to set up a few more goals so if you have any ideas let me know! It is great to have things I can document or track! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive and hard goals to achieve, but I'm sure that you will do great! I love the bikini goal --- I have one kinda like that too! (wink, wink)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will have to fix you so we can practice pullups together! I am going to grill you at the gym in the morning for what all your goals are and I will make sure you work for them! love you!

      Delete