Monday, January 14, 2013

Week Update: 1/7 to 1/13

This week went pretty good! Workouts were awesome and much more intense then they had been in the past. I have started doing some jump rope circuits with Todd which really kick my butt!!!  Diet wise I also feel I did really good this week. I was under my calories everyday this week except my free day. I know I can always improve but I feel good about what I accomplished this week. 2 weeks left for the Challenge with Taysha!. Here is a rundown of this week:


Monday: Total Calories burned: 1250
                Total Calories consumed: 1450
Tuesday: Total Calories burned: 1300
               Total Calories Consumed: 1460
Wednesday: Total Calories burned: 1400
               Total calories consumed: 1450
Thursday: Total Calories burned: 600
              Total Calories Consumed: 1500
Friday: Total Calories Burned: 1100
             Total Calories consumed: 1480
Saturday: Total Calories Burned: 1400
            Total Calories Consumed: 2200
Sunday: No Workout
            Total Calories Consumed: 1400

This week I want to keep the workouts the same intensity. I will follow my diet even though we are moving and things will be crazy!

Starting weight: 177.6
Ending weight: 174.6  
Total weight loss:-3 lbs!!!

Honestly this week has been a little rough on the emotional level. I had someone ask me how I felt about myself and what I had accomplished. I know I have accomplished a lot and I have totally physically changed from the person I was. However I realized I need to work more at feeling better about myself. I don't know if that makes sense but it is really different when you change from being a fat person to a fit person. Sometimes I still feel like I am that fat person I used to be, I am not where I want to be and number wise I still am considered obese but I have changed my life. I have changed so many habits to make me a healthy person. I guess I just came to realize this week that weight loss is both a physical and emotional change. I have done really well with the physical aspects but I have yet to really tap into the emotional aspects of my weight and weight loss. One thing I do know is I don't want to feel like the fat kid the rest of my life. 

So for those of you who don't know me or haven't known me very long here are some of my change pictures over the last few years (I don't have a lot of pictures of me for obvious reasons so these are what I have). Or you can read more about me by clicking here A little history

December 2009 to December 2012

1 comment:

  1. Tashina you look amazing. You've done so well since having Tioni to get back in shape. Having kids is very hard on your body, and I'm very proud and impressed with how well you've done! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete