Monday, November 5, 2012

New diet and Competition!

Starting today I am doing a 12week challenge with 2 friends. I am a competitive person so this should help me stay motivated! I will be doing a blog post EVERYDAY with what I ate and Calories burned doing exercise. I will have occasional modified free days meaning I can have a treat or splurge on dinner. I am going to try to keep those restricted to Family events and Holidays since it is that time of year! When I will be out of town I will try my best to make the best choices possible! We will be done January 28th! Wish me luck!


Body fat: 31.1%
Fat Mass: 60.7 lbs
Lean Mass: 134lbs
Weight: 194.8
Hips: 48.75
Waist (ABS): 42.25
Neck: 13.25

GOALS: Lose Minimum of 20lbs and 5% body fat!

            Here are pics taken yesterday as my starting pics (for previous pics see prior post)






No comments:

Post a Comment