Thursday, July 12, 2012

Week 6 update

It is so frustrating not having things go as planned and not seeing the results I know I have worked for. Last week did not go as planned. I went out of town Friday evening, and ended up being gone til Monday evening. It was great to be with my family but it is so hard to be gone and away from the gym and my own food (love my mom's food however that is most of my problem). I started my new diet on Tuesday and have so far lost the weight I had gained over the weekend to put me back to where I was last week. I am going to set a pretty good goal for next week. I want to be under 200lbs that would be 3lbs but I know I can do it with this diet I am on. On the workout end I want to do 2 a day workouts 3 times this week and work out at least 6 days out of the week only missing Sunday. I don't have any plans coming up this week so I should be back on my routine. ~Tashina

1 comment: