Thursday, July 5, 2012

7/5/12

So today was rather crazy I worked out this morning with Zoey. I did 30 min cardio and 30 min upper body weights. I gave a massage in the morning then came home and had a protein shake. I had to be back at work at  2 for another massage so I had a can of tuna since I would be coming home after I massaged and worked out, just my luck that I was booked with 2 other appointments after that so, I ended up at work until 6:30 and didn't work out. I came home for dinner and didn't end up going back to the gym. I met my calorie goal but should have gone back to the gym. I am going to be heading out of town tomorrow night or early Saturday morning so this will be my last post this week. Starting Monday I will be starting a new meal plan that was written for me, so I will have an update then! I will do my best to make good choices at my family reunion this weekend. ~Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment