Friday, July 13, 2012

7/13/12 (Friday)

Where to start, today I did not work out. I didn't even really keep my diet like I wanted to. I went to work at 12:30 after eating one meal, planning on eating one at work and coming home to check on the baby and having one meal then having another at 8 when I got off work. I was not able to come home I didn't have time between appointments. Then I got home at 7:50 and went to run the babysitter home, on the way my car broke down...... I got home 2 hours later, by the time I fed the now crying baby (she was so good right until the end) I really didn't feel like cooking. I ended up still being healthier and just had an egg white shake so overall I really only had 1400 calories or so composed of 37% protein 32% carbs and 31% fat (most coming from Peanut butter) So although I wasn't horrible and ate things I should I still didn't have enough veggies and had too much fat. Tomorrow shall be better. I will go work out before work, and I will see depending on what happens with my car if I can go twice as I planned. I will however eat from my meal plan! ~Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment