Sunday, October 7, 2012

Refocusing again

Staring in the morning I AM going to re-focus. I have had a hard time the past few weeks being motivated to work hard due to lack of results. I do however know that because I am not being 100% dedicated I am not seeing the results that I want. I am hoping that by sticking to my diet and workout plan 100% I will be successful this month, which will leave me more dedicated in the future. My goal this month is to loose 6lbs. I want to drop a minimum of 2% Body fat by the next time I get tested. (beginning of November).  This time will be a little but different. Arlen says he will eat what I eat for the meals we are together which will help a lot! I will be once again doing a small entry every day, and then a weekly post with how the week as a whole went. I really want this to work this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment