Thursday, August 2, 2012

Week 9 Update

I would say this has been a rough week, I want to name the reasons it was hard but it really doesn't matter. I have discovered that life always seems to happen and I need to be better at making some things a priority, such as cooking my bulk food on Sunday or Monday which just didn't happen this week. These are all excuses and even if they are good excuses, they still are stopping me from getting where I want to go. Now this week wasn't really that bad, I didn't loose any weight but I didn't gain it either. I had my body fat done yesterday and in the past 3 weeks I have lost 3% so I can't complain against that. I know I have worked hard but I know where my issues are.

I know this week coming up is going to be a little difficult, I have a baptism to go to, so we will be out of town Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I will work out Saturday morning before we go and work out Monday when I get home. My plan to make this a better weekend than usual is to take some food with me. I plan to take my egg whites so I can have shakes Sunday and Monday morning, these are really filling and should help make sure I get a good amount of protein each day. My overall goal is to be under 1600 Calories each day, and to try to make good choices with those calories.

I would of course love to loose more weight this week, but I am not sure how much I will be capable of loosing but I just want to go down! I was really pleased to loose my 3% body fat which seemed to validate all my hard work! Big thanks to Chance for being my favorite "pincher" (body fat tester) at the gym! ~Tashina

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though you had a wonderful week and seeing body fat loss is fantastic! Keep up all your dedication and the reward will follow!!

    ReplyDelete