Monday, August 27, 2012

8/27

Today was Arlen's first day back at school, it went well, I went to the gym at 6am did 30 minuets lower body weights and 30 Minuets biking. Then came home and got everything ready for him to go to school. After I packed his lunch and had an egg white shake I laid back down to try to add to my 4 hours of sleep. I know not getting enough sleep has been hard on me the last few weeks as Tioni has been teething. I went back to the gym when Arlen got home from work at 4:30 and did 25 minuets on the bike and 35 minuets on the Treadmill at a 15% incline. Today I consumed about 1475 Calories and Burned about 1000 calories. Overall a successful day! Tomorrow morning will be upper body weights and light cardio and Spin in the evening. I am going to go make more protein bars now!  ~Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment