Tuesday, August 21, 2012

8/21/12

Today was great! I was really tired this morning because I was up with the baby from 1am to 445, So I went to the gym about 5:30 did 30 Min of weights (back,chest, tri's) and 30 Min of light biking. This evening I went to Spin! It was a really good class tonight, I was sweating much more than normal. I ate fairly well today, had too many carbs in comparison to protein, but I did stick to 1500 Calories. and burned an estimated 1400 Calories! (spin was the killer!) I might have a little bit more to eat tonight like another 100 calories or so when Arlen gets home. But overall a very productive day. Tomorrow will be interesting, I will workout in the morning but depending on how my Appointments go tomorrow, I may not be able to make it in the evening. If not I will just have a 1/2 rest day. I think I will do light legs and hard Cardio in the morning so if I don't make it back it will be done. ~Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment