Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day #13

Today was terrible. I didn't make it to the gym at 6am because I was up with Tioni from 4am-8am. After work I was going to come home feed the baby and go to spin at 5:30. At 4 I was called to pick up a few massage appointments because our other therapist had been let go. So I was at work until 8 doing massages. When I got off work I was starving since I hadn't had time to eat before I left so I made a really bad choice and ate out. So basically I have had 1910 calories and haven't worked out it could have been worse but now I just need to not eat any crap tonight. It just really stresses me out because I know my schedule is going to be crazy now until they hire someone else. Tomorrow I AM going to go to the gym! I am not sure when but I will make it sometime! ~Tashina

No comments:

Post a Comment