Monday, April 8, 2013

12 week Challenge results and new goals

Saturday was the end of the 12 Week Challenge at the gym. It really went fairly well and I feel really good about my results: I lost 24lbs, 7.7% Body fat and about 8 inches through my waist, Hips and thighs. My current weight on my home scale was 155lbs. A few awesome accomplishments in the last few weeks:
 #1: Pullups. I have been working on pullups using the assisted pull up machine. I am getting much stronger and this week decided to try to do 1 yes just 1 pullup un-assisted. I DID IT! I was so proud of myself! Now just to get stronger so I can do more.
#2: Running, I hate it my body wasn't designed to do it (I like to think) the past 2 weeks we have been doing HIIT training on the treadmill. Which includes running and walking intervals. In the past I cannot remember a time where I have run more than 3.5min straight on the treadmill. Our first day doing HIIT Todd said we would run 3 min, I was like ok I can do that, I have been doing lots of other difficult cardio I should not have a problem, Well 3 min turned into 8 min. I was dying but I did it. I know that it is my mind that is more weak than my body when it comes to this but I have a hard time doing that by myself. However I can now say since then, I have run a mile without stopping. I have run for over 12 min straight which for me is amazing and I know that my max speed for sprints is currently 9.5 which I don't think is too shabby.


Today I am setting new goals for the next 6 weeks so here goes:
By May 20th- weigh 145lbs, currently 155 so loose 10lbs
Body fat: 21% Currently between 22-23%











No comments:

Post a Comment