Sunday, September 2, 2012

New Goals

So the last few weeks have been really rough. I have not been getting enough sleep and have been working way more than I want to, because of that I have been having a hard time working out hard. When I don't workout I seem to make bad food choices, However when I have been doing 2 a days and being really tired I have still not made the best choices. I feel so frustrated because overall I have been doing really well (until this last week) considering my circumstances and I have not seen any weight loss. What is the point of working out twice a day if I am not seeing results (that is my bad attitude opinion) However I know I feel better when I do 2 a days besides being exhausted. I know I shouldn't make excuses because I still have to make good choices, however it really has been really difficult. Because of all of the above "excuses" this is my new plan.
               I really don't think working out at 6am every morning is something I can continue to do until Tioni starts sleeping better. I know that I can do a Monday morning no problem because, I don't work and can have time to nap if Tioni does not sleep at night. I now need to stay up with her most nights because Arlen is in school, and has to be up. I will just do spin and 30 minuets of weights, on Tuesday evening. I will do water aerobics on Wednesday morning at 5:45am with Zoey, I know this may be rough but I think it is possible. I will try to do at least 45 minuets Cardio on Wednesdays when I get off work. Thursday morning I will continue to work out with Zoey, Thursday evenings I will still go do Cardio when I get off work. Friday I will do weights and Cardio after work. Saturdays I will try to get in one cardio session but it will really depend on what my work schedule ends up like.
              If Tioni is sleeping well and I wake up (like I usually do at 5am) I might work out a few other days in the morning But I don't want to make unrealistic plans. I feel that I can do what I have outlined above. I am going to work really hard at eating clean, starting Tuesday, Monday I am going to the fair with my family, I will however do 2 workouts. I don't know what weight loss goes I should shoot for, I really want to make sure I don't gain any weight, and would like to loose at least a pound a week, but we shall see what happens. I will re-weigh in Tuesday morning and start from there. ~Tashina

1 comment:

  1. I am having the same feelings. I exercise every day and keep my calorie goals and I don't lose any weight. I even gained a pound once. It is really frustrating and has caused me to slack in my workouts. I need to have your kind of determination and get back on track.

    ReplyDelete